Everyone knows that Christmas in Branson is amazing, but what can you do a little bit closer to home? The Springfield area has a few light displays and other events to get you in the Christmas spirit. Take a look at the family fun activities that await just around the block.
Christmas Lights in Springfield, MO area:
Cornerstone Trail of Lights
- November 12, 2010 - January 8, 2011
- 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 1075 N Riverside, Ozark, MO 65721
- Contact: 417-581-7002
- Cost: Donations Appreciated
- Main Street Willard light festival
- The November Friday-Saturday before Thanksgiving
- Contact the Willard Chamber of Commerce (417)742-2442 for more information
You may want to drive around and find some decorated homes in your own neighborhood. You never know what you may find. Check out one of the most popular homes in Springfield, MO last year.
Other Christmas Events in Springfield, MO area:
Springfield, MO Christmas Parade
- November 3, 2012 – December 24th, 2012 Event Date: 11/3/2012 to 12/24/2012
- Santa Clause is coming to the Battlefield Mall.
- Times to be determined
- More details to follow…
There are many events that we will be featuring later next month. For example, Springfield Symphony “Home for the Holidays,” Springfield Ballet’s “The Nutcracker,” and “It’s A Wonderful Life” at Springfield Little Theatre.
We hope you will find time to enjoy this Christmas season. Once you’ve discovered what is great here, don’t forget to check out Christmas in Branson.
If we left off one of your favorite Christmas traditions in the Ozarks, please inform us. Fill out the form below.