The Gillioz Theatre offers many things to do in Springfield, Mo during the month of November. Whether you are in the mood for reggae, country, or some holiday favorites the Gilloiz is the place to find great music and entertainment. They will even have a benefit concert to support a local charity, Art Feeds. Hurry; grab your tickets and head to the Gilloiz Theatre in Springfield, MO
- Saturday, November 17th at 8:00 PM
- All tickets are general admission, $25
- Special guest Randy Montana
- Tuesday, November 27th at 8:00 PM
- Tickets on sale now at 417-863-9491
- Featuring: Carter Hulsey, Cover Your Ears, Andrew Manzardo, Plaid Dragon
- Wednesday, November 28th at 7:00 PM
- Tickets are $10 and on sale now.
- “Beyond the Sun” and some holiday favorites will be performed.
- Thursday, November 29th.
- Tickets are on sale at 417-863-9491
The Gilloiz Theatre is a rare gem in Springfield, MO. It opened over eighty years ago and is still providing the Ozarks with great entertainment. Make sure you check out the beautiful architecture as the lobby and auditorium have been restored to the original 1926 condition. This is a great place to hear and see both new talent and seasoned professionals.
We hope you will head to the Gillioz as they provide our community with plenty of things to do in Springfield, MO.
If You are planning get medicaments online, now may be the best moment to do so. You can get drugs from the comfort of your desktop. Let’s talk about other drugs you can buy from the Web. If you’re concerned about sexual dysfunction, you have to study about levitra 20mg price. Currently many patients search for the exact phrase levitra 20mg on Google. (Read more levitra 20 mg). Most folk perchance think the punch of Kamagra is well documented. As a rule, this may include high blood pressure, kidney disease, or a venous leak. What therapy is suitable for erectile disfunction? The highly first thing you must be sure that when you buy drugs like Kamagra online, you get real medicine. Many of the web-sites offer potentially perilous fakes.