Springfield Little Theatre in Springfield Missouri will present the musical comedy Monty Python’s Spamalot, September 6-22, 2013. Based on the 1975 film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the musical is a highly irreverent parody of the Arthurian Legend, but it differs from the film in many ways.
The original 2005 Broadway production, directed by Mike Nichols, won three Tony Awards, including the Tony Award for Best Musical of the 2004-2005 season and received 14 Tony Award nominations. During its initial run of over 1,500 performances it was seen by more than two million people and grossed over $175 million.
Monty Python’s Spamalot is rated PG13.
- $28.00 Adult
- $25.00 Senior (62+)/Student/Military
- $15.00 Children (ages 14 and under)
- Thursday at 7:30pm (September 13 & 19)
- Friday at 7:30pm (September 6, 13, 20)
- Saturday at 7:30pm (September 7)
- Saturday at 2:30pm and 7:30pm (September 14 & 21)
- Sunday at 2:30pm (September 8, 15 & 22)
Tickets go on sale July 8th.
Come and enjoy this Tony award musical at the Springfield Little Theatre this September.