The year is quickly coming to an end and 2014 will be here before you know it. Ring in the New Year with entertainment, dancing, and some bubbly at some of the best New Year’s Eve Celebrations in Springfield, MO and surrounding communities.
Gather your friends and family and attend one of these local year-ending parties:
- Where: Downtown Springfield, MO
- When: Tuesday, December 31st, Schedule (TBD)
- Cost: Tickets are $8 each or $30 for a family 4-pack if you purchase in advance. Children 3 & under are free.
This community-wide , alcohol-free celebration of the visual and performing arts will ring in 2014 with live music, theatre, children’s activities, fireworks and more at this multi-venue event.
- Where: Big Cedar Lodge, Grandview Conference Center
- When: Tuesday, December 31st at 8 p.m.
- Cost: $125 per person for both dinner and after party, $60 per person for after-party only
Enjoy dinner, drinks, and live music with a firework show at midnight. There are several events for the whole family taking place at Big Cedar Lodge, so grab your tickets and contact them for more information.
- Where: 609 S. Main St., Joplin, MO
- When: Dinner seating starts at 6 p.m., Party starts at 8 p.m.
- Cost: TBD
Dance the night away at Club 609 in Joplin and enjoy dinner complete with party favors and a midnight countdown.
Other New Year’s Eve Celebrations in Springfield, MO:
- New Year’s Eve Party at Pythian Castle
- New Year’s Eve at Touch Restaurant
- New Year’s Eve at Flame Steakhouse and Wine Bar
- Savoy Ballroom Masquerade Ball
- Springfield Cares Eve of the Eve
- New Year’s Eve with Care to Learn
Other New Year’s Eve Celebrations in Branson, MO:
Everyone is looking for a great way to bring in the New Year and local businesses are ready to celebrate. There will be plenty of options in the Ozarks to ring in 2014. Whether you are looking for a family fun New Year’s Eve Celebration in Springfield, MO or a New Year’s Eve Celebration in Branson, MO that offers a romantic getaway complete with a toast, we at The Ozarks Connection hope you have a wonderful and safe New Years!